The landscape of banking is changing. Industry disruption and digitisation have been a catch phrase for some time but entrants with newer business models, leaner structure and latest technologies will continue to drive disruptions.
Banks and financial institutions are not taking this face down. They are rethinking the definition of “financial services” in the digital era. From frictionless process to create customer experiences across channels, piloting initiatives from fintech-collaboration, shifting hiring strategy to bring in creative digital talents and funding projects using emerging technologies (blockchain, A.I & Machine Learning) to improve efficiency.
Digital transformation is here to stay. The new reality facing the FSI is to embrace change and bring tangible results.
At DCTx 2018, we will address these new themes:
- New way of working: How do we integrate existing systems with new digital solutions and innovations to modernise the bank?
- New way of cooperation: Banks coming together with former competitors, fintech, and third-parties to unlock business synergies by winning as a team
- New customers: How do I meet the expectation of the new generation of consumer? How do I go beyond customer satisfaction to winning their loyalty?
- New tech and New rules: How do I leverage on emerging technologies to bring values to the organisation while navigating the complex yet ambiguous regulatory requirements?
Join us where our speakers, panelists and fellow delegates will aim to address these critical questions to shape your organisation’s future in the digital era.
Penang, Malaysia | Rasa Sayang, Shangri la Hotel
|Friday, 21 September 2018
Special demo session on “Future of Banking”
|Saturday, 22 September 2018
||Opening Remarks & House-keeping Rules
Dr. Raymond Kwong, CEO & Group Managing Director, Silverlake Axis
YAB Tuan Chow Kon Yeow, Chief Minister of Penang
||The Open Sourcing of Finance and What It Means for Your Bank
Chris Skinner, CEO, The Finanser Ltd and Author of Digital Human
||Digital Transformation in Practice: For People, For Firms
Datuk Shahril Ridza Ridzuan, Managing Director, Khazanah Nasional Berhad
||Millennials and the Coming of Age of Gen Z-ers in the Gig Economy
Prof. Tan Sri Lin See-Yan, President, Harvard Club of Malaysia
||Möbius In The Digital Frontier
- David Brearley, Head of Consulting, Silverlake group
- Mazhar Durrani, CEO, Virtalus
||Collaboration, Competition of Co-operation: The Future of Fintech & Banking
Cyrus Daruwala, Managing Director – Financial Services & FinTech, IDC Financial Insights
Panel Discussion: Charting Your Digitalisation Journey
- Chris Skinner, CEO, The Finanser Ltd and Author of Digital Human
- David Brearley, Head of Consulting, Silverlake Group
- Gyorgy Ladics, Chief Operating Officer, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad
- Cyrus Daruwala, Managing Director – Financial Services & FinTech, IDC Financial Insights (moderator)
||Fintech as a Driver of Innovation and Financial Inclusion
Vadims Teresko, Co-Founder and Business Development Director, X INFOTECH
||Generic Blockchains: Disruption and the Mathematics of Forcing
Dr. Burhanuddin Baki, Universiti Sains Malaysia
||ASEAN Economic Outlook in the New World Economy
Tan Sri Dato’ Dr. Mohd Munir Abdul Majid. Chairman, Bank Muamalat Malaysia
||Special Presentation by Silverlake Group Chairman
Goh Peng Ooi, Founder & Group Executive Chairman, Silverlake Axis
Chee Chin Leong, President Business Alliances, Silverlake group
||Gala Dinner – “Hollywood Red Carpet Glamour”
|Sunday, 23 September 2018
||Jit Sin 100 years Anniversary Public Seminar
*The organiser reserves the rights to amend the agenda